We regularly run cooking demonstration classes in Rasam, which are always a big hit with our customers.
Cookery classes take place between 2.30 and 4.30 pm on Mondays or Tuesdays (except Bank Holidays) followed by an early dinner. A truly authentic glimpse into the way Indian food is prepared, served and enjoyed in India.
Please note this is only available for group bookings, with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 9, so gather your friends, family or colleagues together.
Cost: €60 per person
To include the following
- 2 hour cookery class,
- Spices demo
- 20gms of Rasams very own spices for use at home
- Q&A with our Executive Chef
- 2 course dinner
- Tea/Coffee to finish.
The cookery class must be pre booked by email to email@example.com or by calling 01-2300 600
Minimum class size is 6 and maximum is 9.
* Rasam reserve the right to postpone a cookery class if sufficient numbers are not achieved on any given day
It’s an ideal opportunity to book with friends or to hone your own skills in the kitchen with dishes from India under the professional eye of the Rasam chef. A chance to extend your recipes for dinner to another realm of culinary cooking.
We look forward to sharing our passion in dishes from India with you!
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book in your group with your preferred date.
* Please note minimum of 6 people required to run a class, maximum of 9. This is available for group bookings only
Bookings made by calling us on 01-2300 600 or emailing email@example.com