We regularly run cooking demonstration classes in Rasam, which are always a big hit with our customers.
Cookery classes take place between 2.30 and 4.30 pm on Mondays (except Bank Holidays) followed by an early dinner. A truly authentic glimpse into the way Indian food is prepared, served and enjoyed in India.
Cost: €50 per person
To include the following
- 2 hour cookery class,
- Spices demo
- 20gms of Rasams very own spices for use at home
- Q&A with our Executive Chef
- 2 course dinner
- Tea/Coffee to finish.
The cookery class must be pre booked by email to email@example.com or by calling 01-2300 600
Minimum class size is 6 and maximum is 9.
* Rasam reserve the right to postpone a cookery class if sufficient numbers are not achieved on any given day
It’s an ideal opportunity to book with friends or to hone your own skills in the kitchen with dishes from India under the professional eye of the Rasam chef. A chance to extend your recipes for dinner to another realm of culinary cooking.
We look forward to sharing our passion in dishes from India with you!
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when our next classes are running
If you wish to book an exclusive class with friends, please do call us on 01-2300 600 with your preferred date.
* Please note minimum of 6 people required to run a class, maximum of 9
Bookings made by calling us on 01-2300 600 or emailing email@example.com
Please note all classes are currently booked out until January 2019, then going forward they will then take place every second Monday (bar bank holidays)