We regularly run cooking demonstration classes in Rasam, which are always a big hit with our customers.
Cookery classes take place between 2.30 and 4.30 pm followed by early dinner with a glass of house red or white wine. A truly authentic glimpse into the way Indian food is prepared, served and enjoyed in India.
Cost: €50 per person
To include the following
- 2 hour cookery class,
- Spices demo
20gms of Rasams very own spices for use at home,
- Q&A with Executive Chef Dayal Negi
- 2 course dinner
- Glass of red/white house wine per person
- Tea/Coffee to finish.
The cookery class must be pre booked by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Minimum class size is 6 and maximum 8.
* Rasam reserve the right to postpone a cookery class if sufficient numbers are not achieved on any given day
It’s an ideal opportunity to book with friends or to hone your own skills in the kitchen with dishes from India under the professional eye of the Rasam chef. A chance to extend your recipes for dinner to another realm of culinary cooking.
We look forward to sharing our passion in dishes from India with you!
- Contact us on email@example.com to find out when our next classes are running
If you wish to book an exclusive class with friends, please do mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date.
* Please note minimum of 8 people required to run a class, maximum of 10
Bookings made by emailing email@example.com